We may be biased, but we truly believe there are few more cities more suited to holding a wedding than ours. Rochester, NY may be a cosmopolitan urban destination in New York State, but its area is also blessed with indelible history, diverse culture and breath-taking natural beauty. What better environment for the setting of your special day? And where better to host it here than at the Rochester Riverside Hotel?
Forgive us for blowing our own nuptial-hosting trumpet, but of all the boutique hotels in Rochester NY there are, we can’t think of another that truly would suit your oh-so special event better. And that’s because we offer a trio of supreme wedding-day packages, each of which will cater to your every need and desire, and between them will offer up the perfect dream of a perfect day.
Why can we be so confident in claiming this? Because our accommodation and its staff offer a wealth of experience when it comes to hosting a beautiful, unforgettable, blissful experience. The hotel itself comprises two gloriously elegant ballrooms, either of which are ideal for hosting a wedding reception. The Riverview Ballroom offers stunning views of downtown and the iconic Genesee River, while the Grand Ballroom is frankly unrivalled when it comes to post-dinner and post-speeches entertainment – it’s home to the biggest hardwood dancefloor in the whole of the city!
As for the staff on hand for the planning and the hosting of your event, you’ll find your allocated, personal wedding professional is expert in arranging everything required for and associated with the day – from the specific décor to the all-important cake and the champagne toast to, of course, the overnight accommodation (complimentary for the newlywed couple and with a special room rate for all other guests). Frankly, we’re not sure why you’d look anywhere else in Rochester for your special day – we can host a six-hour event complete with a four-hour open bar topped off with a cocktail reception and hors d’oeuvres.
In more detail, whichever Rochester Riverside hotel wedding package you choose (that is, Pearl, Sapphire or Diamond), the following amenities are all available:
- Dinner – a delicious meal of either two or three courses for all guests
- Wedding cake – choose your own preferred flavour and overall design via one of our preferred bakeries
- Décor – select the centrepiece for each guest table, in addition to crisp, white, floor-length linens, linen overlays, chair covers and folds and decorative napkins
- Rooms – in addition to the complimentary overnight accommodation for the bride and groom and special room rates for all other guests, we offer chilled champagne for the bride and groom and complimentary parking for all guests
- Amenities – secure gift delivery to the bridal room; a complimentary shuttle service for guests to and from Rochester’s airport; direction cards for guests travelling from out of town; complimentary bartender fees and use of the hotel’s fitness centre (for bride and groom); complimentary stay for one-year anniversary (for the bride and groom).